Thank you for your interest in our properties. We look forward to helping you find your new home. In order to process your application we need the following information.
- Anyone over the age of 18 must complete an application and if approved will be on the lease.
The following documents must be provided at the time of application:
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee per person (18+) or married couple.
- Valid identification such as a driver’s license, state issued ID or passport.
- Proof of income such as a paystub, statement of retirement income or other verifiable income.
Can’t find the perfect property in our list below?
Contact our office and we can help you find the home you are looking for. click the icon to contact us
Approval Process: Our approval process for rental properties includes verification of income, employment history, rental history, background, credit check and reference check. This process takes one business day.
- Income Qualifications: Applications must have a net income of three times the monthly rent to qualify.
- Employment History: Verification of employment
- Rental History Verification: Rental references from previous landlords are obtained to ensure that there have not been evictions, excessive late payment, or property damages. Applicants who currently owe any landlord a balance or have a judgment to a landlord will be declined.
- Background Check: A thorough background check, including all court records, is performed.
- Credit Check: A credit report is pulled for each application to get an overall idea of how their bills are being paid.
- Reference Check: Personal references verification.
- Approved applications will be maintained for 90 days. After this period you would need to submit a new application for rental consideration.